VACANCY: EXPERIENCED NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER
We provide quality courses tailor made for each student's needs and use modern technology to enhance the intensity of language study.
We are currently on the lookout for energetic and committed native teachers who are interested in teaching with technologies and experiential teaching. We offer an opportunity for professional growth, flexible working time, a supportive network of staff and work in a vibrant, friendly environment in the very centre of Prague.
- part-time position, self-employed
- teaching well-motivated students in one-on-one lessons, conversation lessons
- business English, exam preparation, teaching with movies, courses for teenagers
- possibility of earning extra money through non-teaching, conceptual work
- a TESOL/ CELTA/ TEFL certificate or university degree highly desired
- teaching experience (ideally also with teaching kids and teaching business English)
- willingness to get involved in conceptual work (making new lesson plans, proofreading, etc.)
- conscientious approach and compliance with the school's guidelines and procedures
- creativity, playful spirit, open-minded approach to our methodology
- thorough methodology training (e.g. teaching with the iPad, with movies, experiential approach, etc.)
- ready made lesson plans and lots of guidance
- possibility to get involved in the activities of our other departments
If this appeals to you, we are looking forward to get your CV and a cover letter by email